Tennyson E. Stead's Discussions (1,313)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Jan 10 to What is a repertory film company?

10 Jan 10
Reply by Tennyson E. Stead

"Bump!"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Dec 11, 2014 to 8 Sided Mission Statement

3 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

"If anyone is looking for a more "business sophisticated" breakdown of this idea, I'v…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Oct 28, 2014 to What is a repertory film company?

10 Jan 10
Reply by Tennyson E. Stead

"Thank you, Tabitha.  Any discussion of film finance is not something I would ever su…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 26, 2014 to To Make A Film Or Sell MY Concept to a TV Network

4 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

"I'm pretty much positive CBS is a WGA signatory, so while they may buy your script f…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 26, 2014 to To Make A Film Or Sell MY Concept to a TV Network

4 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

"I went to approve your request to join, and I didn't see your name in the requests s…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 24, 2014 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

7 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

"While I do check it a few times a week, let me know here if you apply to the group a…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 22, 2014 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

7 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

"While I wouldn't refer folks to my own LP without having worked with them, I can sug…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 22, 2014 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

7 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

"Tabitha, the very first person you should talk to is your attorney.  Before you deci…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 20, 2014 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

7 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

"On Starmind, we only spent $3,000.  Might have even been less - it was a while back,…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 13, 2014 to Finding Local Talent for New Web Series in Development

3 Jan 7
Reply by wlp

RSS

© 2016   Created by Tennyson E. Stead.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service