Tennyson E. Stead's Discussions (1,181)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

"Bump!"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Dec 11 to 8 Sided Mission Statement

2 Dec 11
Reply by Tennyson E. Stead

"If anyone is looking for a more "business sophisticated" breakdown of this idea, I'v…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Oct 28 to What is a repertory film company?

7 Oct 28

"Thank you, Tabitha.  Any discussion of film finance is not something I would ever su…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 26 to To Make A Film Or Sell MY Concept to a TV Network

3 Sep 26

"I'm pretty much positive CBS is a WGA signatory, so while they may buy your script f…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 26 to To Make A Film Or Sell MY Concept to a TV Network

3 Sep 26

"I went to approve your request to join, and I didn't see your name in the requests s…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 24 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

6 Sep 24

"While I do check it a few times a week, let me know here if you apply to the group a…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 22 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

6 Sep 24

"While I wouldn't refer folks to my own LP without having worked with them, I can sug…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 22 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

6 Sep 24

"Tabitha, the very first person you should talk to is your attorney.  Before you deci…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 20 to Anyone Know How to Put Together An Executive Summary

6 Sep 24

"On Starmind, we only spent $3,000.  Might have even been less - it was a while back,…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 13 to Finding Local Talent for New Web Series in Development

2 Sep 14
Reply by Tabitha Michelle Matthews

"I second this.  Atlanta's arts community is a beacon of the South that has yielded s…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Sep 5 to One of the best theater companies in Georgia is on the verge of closing its doors.

2 Sep 6
Reply by Lee Hulme

RSS

© 2014   Created by Tennyson E. Stead.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service