Tennyson E. Stead's Discussions (1,104)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"This definitely seems like something that will go over well at the cons!  Good luck,…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Mar 13 to Hi! Check out our new project, D20: The Musical!

2 Mar 14
Reply by Cody Banning

"Honestly, the key is taking responsibility for our own audience.  If there's a lot o…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Jan 23 to What is a repertory film company?

6 Jan 23
Reply by Jewels Anais Foxx

"Here's an article I wrote on Film Courage about how most movies are financed and sol…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Jan 20 to What is a repertory film company?

6 Jan 23

"There is a ton of work that goes into bringing even a small film to market once it's…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Jan 20 to What is a repertory film company?

6 Jan 23

"My pleasure.  Most VOD solutions I run into are driven by a day-and-date methodology…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Aug 2, 2013 to Data-driven Marketing Solution for filmmakers

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by FilmBreak

"Welcome to the Forum, FilmBreak!  I've been looking at the site, and giving filmmake…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Jul 31, 2013 to Data-driven Marketing Solution for filmmakers

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by FilmBreak

"Thank you, sir!  And remember that the film community is only half of the community…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Jul 27, 2013 to Indie Short in the Bay Area!

6 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Tennyson E. Stead

"Why am I making Quantum Theory?  It's ultimately because I owe a role this special t…"

6 Jul 27, 2013

"At the end of the day, the only real issue is that there is nobody who is going to d…"

6 Jul 27, 2013

"Right off the top, I would suggest some lower gift levels.  Obviously, you're hoping…"

Tennyson E. Stead replied Jul 24, 2013 to Indie Short in the Bay Area!

6 Jul 27, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Tennyson E. Stead.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service